Star Trek : Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC Thread : Episode 1 : Coming Together

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

OOC Thread : Episode 1 : Coming Together - Page 3 Empty Re: OOC Thread : Episode 1 : Coming Together

Post  Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:11 pm

got it, thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread : Episode 1 : Coming Together - Page 3 Empty Re: OOC Thread : Episode 1 : Coming Together

Post  Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:51 am

Sorry, I think we're starting to head the JP to a close Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Loki Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:14 am

Cody will finish up the last part of the JP tomorrow; he's busy doing some family stuff while off Rig.
Clarissa Loki
Clarissa Loki
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:19 pm

Zeth and I are most of the way through one too, should be up soon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:45 pm

Hey guys... I'm back planet side now. Trying to show the mother of my daughter that I still love her and win her back. Took her for a weekend romantic trip to Austin. Back now so I will catch up.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:15 am

I don't remember this trip... Suspect Razz

Kidding. Glad things went well. Very Happy
Clarissa Loki
Clarissa Loki
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsey Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:30 am

In 40 weeks, Cody Jr. will be arriving! What a Face

Also, Kudos for those in the Sick Bay joint post. I loved reading it.
Ramsey
Ramsey
Marine Captain
Marine Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:08 pm

Welcome back Cody! Smile

Thanks Zeth Sorry the joint post took so long Embarassed . Seriously, they gotta be the most random trio of Starfleet officers ever, lol. Suspect The EMH is a really nice touch to the post though

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:46 pm

It was a long while putting together but what guy in his right mind wouldn't post with those three. Lol
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Allana Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:57 pm

Dushall wrote:It was a long while putting together but what guy in his right mind wouldn't post with those three. Lol

Ironically, you posted that you passed out. I sooo would have had that post go in another direction.
Allana
Allana
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:41 pm

Oh do tell... As long as its not a orgy. Lol
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:16 am

Now that we're starfleet deserters... I say we go on strike and demand shorter shift hours so we can have more holodeck time! Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:53 am

Not gonna happen.

But I will be instituting casual Fridays and karaoke night in the forward lounge on Sunday nights.

Oh and everyone feel free to post. Chiefs and acting chiefs (your a acting chief if the guy above you on the crew manifest hasn't posted) go ahead and make your way to the meeting.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:12 am

Just posted. I can't wait 'til Sydney finally meets everyone else Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:12 pm

really good post it is too! would never have thought of doing things that way, nice one

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Thanks so much, I'm glad you liked it! Very Happy

It was fun trying to work out how to get an Ensign with only a years experience into a senior staff meeting Shocked lol

You know, without having to Wesley Crusher it Suspect ...

Back to top Go down

Post  Allana Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:55 pm

SydneyCurtis wrote:You know, without having to Wesley Crusher it Suspect ...

I tried to use that euphemism on my wife the other night... she didn't go for it.
Allana
Allana
Chief Operations Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:23 pm

I prescribe multiples episodes of Big Bang Theory for that lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Waiting on the doctor... :-) I will post a reply sometime Monday to move the meeting along.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:53 pm

Awesome Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:51 am

Please

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:30 am

Sorry guys, Monday turned out to be my birthday... You know I would forget it every year if people didn't remind me.

But I posted... and the Marines are still stuck out in the middle of nowhere. Why didn't we just bring them on the ship in the first place. Maybe Tybalt was sent in advance of the Marines to prepare their quarters and area. Sorry about that man.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Loki Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:36 am

tags y'all
Clarissa Loki
Clarissa Loki
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:34 am

Loki, I was thinking last night. If our characters are married why did we not do a JP when we had the time? Grrr... I've been beating myself up over that all night. Missed a perfect moment to JP with my web wifey.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:37 pm

An eta on the end of the briefing?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next