Star Trek : Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1: "Getting to know you" (THREAD CLOSED)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Episode 1: "Getting to know you" (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 1: "Getting to know you" (THREAD CLOSED)

Post  Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:56 am

Lieutenant Commander Thompson rolled over as Sha'reena was thrown into the holding cell with him, his body screaming in pain, even as he scrambled over to see if his junior colleague was alright. The fact that she was making jokes meant that the Ensign was doing well enough. He slumped next to her as their Reman guard stood by the door, a forcefield snapping into place.

Sha'reena wasn't exactly okay, per say, but rather her way of dealing with pain and difficult situations was to appeal to humor to hide her fear and discomfort. Her nonchalance was definitely at act.

"Remans? What the hell are the Remans doing here?" Commander Thompson asked as the Ensign gave him a similar gaze of confusion. Chad let out a yelp as the transport shuddered violently, throwing the two officers together. Propping himself up against the wall, the second officer grit his teeth as he looked around for a way out of the hell.

"Remans? No wonder they kicked my butt." She slumped against the wall, looking pensive. During her hand-to-hand combat, she had been unable to see her adversary. Finding out they had been Remans made her feel very foolish. It was an embarrassment and she hoped the Second Officer wouldn't ask her about the details of how she got her injuries. It also made her resolve to train harder with her optical implants turned off. The ship suddenly jerked, and she found herself leaning against her superior officer and it made her blush.

"Whatever the hell is happening, we need to find a way out of here and back to Incursion. Suggestions?"

Sha'reena gave a snort and a short laugh. "Sir, we're both injured and within a holding cell. I am, for all intents and purposes, blind. And I have a broken arm." She frowned to herself. She didn't like being so negative. She touched her bleeding lip, and then checked her antennae. They seemed to be in one piece, which she was thankful for.

"I would suggest we team up the next time he enters the holding cell." She was talking quietly now. The ship gave another violent shudder and she heard a noise from the Reman guard suggesting he was curious as to what was going on. That this was unexpected. Sha'reena lowered her voice even further. "Or I can attempt to appeal to him about my injuries and see if he would open the cell." It seemed rather lame, but she couldn't think of any other ideas. She wasn't in a position to fight.

But maybe...just maybe, they might take her to the Sick Bay or medical facility on the ship, and from there she could try to escape an find a means of communicating with the Incursion. She suggested this in a whisper to Chad.

With a sigh she leaned back against the wall and lifted her chin upward. Her arm hurt so damn badly, as did the bruises on her face. "Never underestimate your opponent in the dark. That is the true lesson here, Sir." The ship shook again. "What on Terra are they doing out there?!"

(TAG Chad Thompson)

Back to top Go down

Episode 1: "Getting to know you" (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 1: "Getting to know you" (THREAD CLOSED)

Post  Celeste Day Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:12 am

"Captain, the transport is moving! She's attempt to pull away from our tractor beam at impulse speed. Her hull stress is increasing, but so is ours, between trying to hold her and the tractor beams from those pods!"

On Ensign Celete's tactical console, incoming vessels could be detected by the long range sensors. Whoever those pods had been contacting, were on their way.

”It’s not going anywhere”, said Celeste, targeting the starboard nacelles of the Folly and firing. There were significantly fewer tractor beams holding them in place and they were close enough that their shots weren’t fouled up. Pulse phasers and torps shot out from the Incursion scoring deep marks on the Folly. Hull plating boiled off, venting both equipment and atmosphere before the ship’s force fields kicked in. The lights on the starboard nacelle flickered and then went out from the damage. “Folly is disabled sir, but we have several ship inbound, sir! I read a mixture of Federation and other ships, but I’m betting that they are not friendly. I’ll have the other tractor beams taken care of in 30 seconds.”

Celeste knew that in a battle, 30 seconds was a lifetime, but there really wasn’t much that she could do about that. Her initial recommendation would be to grab their away team and leave. Their ship was damaged and they were the enemies playground.

Of course, one didn’t always have a chance to have a fair footing in life.

“Keep it set to kill”, Celeste said, echoing what Lt. Dresden had told her earlier.

-tag-

Celeste Day
Celeste Day
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Incursion bucked again as it strained between the tug-of-war between the tractor pods and the transporter. The hull could be heard screeching from the stress, as both vessels had opposite intentions. Before he was able to give his next order, James' eyes went wide as a volley of weapons fire came from Incursion and slammed into the transport. His gaze narrowed as he turned back to the young Ensign at the tactical console, and tried to keep his voice level. It was clear that he wasn't happy, however.

"What the hell are you thinking, Ensign? I never gave you the order to fire on that transport!", the Captain chided as he saw Ensign Day slightly raise her hands from the tactical console. As he turned to watch the Folly coasting slightly out of control, James bit the inside of his cheek as he thought. It wasn't that it statistically wasn't the right the thing to do. However, not knowing anything about the Remans who were supposedly on that transport, disabling them may have led to aggravating those who potentially had his away team held captive. It might have made the situation better, but it could have also made the situation a hell of a lot worse.

Regardless, unless James gave the order to fire at will, the Captain had authority on when to use ship's weapons. The chain of command existed for a reason. James didn't have time to give Ensign Day a proper dressing down as he tried to keep his voice in check. "Just...don't fire at anything else, unless I give you the order", he said simply as he put his attention on the remaining tractor pods. The pinging from her console told Captain Takahashi that more incoming vessels were being picked up by long range sensors.

The lights on the bridge flickered as the remaining tractor pods were still draining power from Incursion. Trying to not let his frustration show, the Captain spoke again. "Now with all of your shooting, we're still not free of those tractor pods. Finish them off quickly, and let's see what we're up against with these incoming ships.", James said a bit more sternly as he pulled up the tactical display onto the main viewer. As soon as he finished speaking, he bit his tongue slightly. He hadn't planned to come off as so condescending, but there wasn't time for him to be delicate with the situation.

The two of them would just have to have a little chat when this crisis was over.

Particular interference was making it difficult to see what the configurations of the incoming ships, as Incursion slightly bucked against the remaining tractor pods. The tactical overlay showed one pod disappearing, and then another as Ensign Day worked with the helmsman to smash asteroids into the final two pods.

(Tag Ensign Day)

James gave an affirmative nod from the Ensign that the remaining pods had been destroyed. He still wasn't pleased with that little weapon fire stunt back there, and it showed in his mood as he signaled to Operations. "Damage Report.", he said curtly to the NPC

"Shields are down. That last power drain took our transporters offline. We've lost power in four sections on decks three and four. Repair teams are looking to see what the damage was to the shield emitters to see if we can get them back online. Who knows what else was damaged, until we can do a full assessment" the NPC Operations officer reported. James let out a small swear under his breath. With the transporters down that meant that they weren't able to beam the away team back or send anyone over to rescue them...from whoever had them.

"Focus on the transporters first. We need to see if we can get our away team back." James said as the tactical console beeped again.

(Tag Ensign Day)

"On screen. Let's see them." James said as a single Talon-class Romulan scout vessel and two Starfleet Danube-class runabouts appeared on the screen. The lead scout vessel was about the same size as the Incursion. Both runabouts were massively modified, James able to see additional external torpedo launchers mounted to both vessel's hulls.  Rather than being adorned in the traditional emerald green hull markings of the Romulan Empire or the light gray of Starfleet, the trio's hulls were a combination of slate gray and black. In some areas, it would have been challenging to see them clearly, if not for the each ship's running lights flashing. The vessels took up positioning between Incursion and the asteroid field, showing somewhat of an aggressive stance.

"Can we get off a distress signal to the nearest starbase or any ships in the area?" James asked, unintentionally whispering as his Operations officer gave an unassuming shrug of his shoulders.  "I'll try, Captain." was his only response, before another beeping console interrupted his work. "Captain, we're being hailed by the lead vessel."  James simply gave a nod of his head as he requested for the caller to be put on the main viewer.

The viewscreen once again changed from the starfield and damaged transport to a dimly lit-bridge. Reman officers sat at all of the command stations, silently working away as the commander in the center chair slowly moved closer to his viewscreen. The Captain gripped the armrests of his command chair slightly. If these Remans were connected to the ones that were allegedly on the Harlem's Folly, James decided that it would be best for him to start making the first words.

"This is Captain James Takahashi of the Federation star ship, Incursion. You and your colleagues have committed several serious offenses in Federation space. Such as, capturing Starfleet officers and Federation citizens, violation of Federation-Romulan treaty statutes, theft of Federation property, attacking a Federation starship..."

The Reman commander gave a loud hissing sound, interrupting the Captain as the universal translator turned the noises into Federation-standard language.  "I am Sub-Commander Naral. Starfleet Captain, let me tell you something of value to your crew's survival. The Neutral Zone is dead! Prepare to be boarded. We will be using your ship as parts to bolster our cause. You have no other options." The main viewer shut off almost immediately as the three Scout vessels began to maneuver around Incursion.

"Captain, they're are powering weapons!" the NPC Operations officer shouted as James looked at the main viewer in a slight shock. In a way, he was slightly surprised that the alien commander had allowed James to get as far as he did with his side of the conversation.  He turned back to Ensign Day, his expression much more focused than ever. "Remember, when I told you not to fire at anything else, until I gave the order? I'm giving the order. Release the tractor beam on the Harlem's Folly and open fire on these bastards..." James growled as he turned to the helm.

"Evasive maneuvers. Pattern Sierra. Remember our shields are down, so keep us moving!",
the Captain said with a frown. More than anything, he wanted to try and rescue the away team on the transport. But with three Reman vessels between him and accomplishing that task, he had to prioritize the survival of his crew first. Incursion broke away from the transport, and turned to face her attackers.

(Tag Ensign Day)

-Meanwhile, on the Harlem's Folly

Commander Thompson crashed into Ensign Sha'renna with a pathetic slump as the transport rocked heavily underneath them. It seemed that weapons fire had struck the ship! The lights flickered heavily as sounds of power failures echoed through the hallway. The deck shuddered heavily under them, as the second officer tried to make his way back to his feet. Whatever was happening Chad didn't have much in the way of explanation.

The situation was made more confusing as the communicator on their Reman captor guard started to squawk with distressed orders from the attack crew's commander. Apparently the transport had suffered some major damage and had been disabled. The guard's commander was ordering him to go down to the engineering section and get the warp engines back online.  Looking somewhat frantically between the captured Starfleet officers and his communicator, the security guard seemed to be debating whether he should leave their quarry alone, or follow his commander's orders. However, the screaming of his commanding won out and the guard started to run down the deck with a begrudged huff.

Chad found a slight smile on his face, even as he winced through the pain. "Well, whatever is happening, it's definitely not going according to plan." the second officer chided, blessing whatever spirits were watching over him, as the deck lighting flickered once again.  This time much more intently. The hum of the forcefield that was keeping them confined flickered, flashed and popped, as the shield suddenly deactivated.

Commander Thompson slowly moved his way over to the door opening, and waved his hand through the gap, checking to see if the field was actually offline. Forcefields had a nasty way of seeming offline, when they were really on a low-power setting. His hand passed easily through the open gap, as he winced again as he turned too quickly back to Ensign Sha'reena. The Ensign was injured like he was, but this was a prime opportunity to try and escape somewhere. He couldn't just leave her alone, even to check the situation out. If the shield came back online, or the guard returned, then she would be in more serious danger with one of them gone.

However, who knew how long this advantage was going to last. They had to get out of there, and quickly see if there was a way to escape the vessel, or hide until Incursion was able to recover them. Chad made his way back over to the battered Ensign, and placed his hand on one of hers.

"The forcefield holding us here just went down. We need to get out of here. Can you move?" Chad asked quickly, a dire urgency in his voice.

(Tag Sha'renna)

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Day Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:59 am

oc - this may be a wee bit long as I am piecing together the Cap's post with my own to make more sense.  enjoy.

"What the hell are you thinking, Ensign? I never gave you the order to fire on that transport!"

Celeste’s head snapped up at the sound of her CO yelling at her.  She tried tried to keep it off her face, but her cheek’s burned with fire at being scolded.  The words didn’t come easy.  

“They were leaving with our away team, sir.  The stress was killing the ship.  I was attempting to alleviate both issues.”

"Just...don't fire at anything else, unless I give you the order.  Now with all of your shooting, we're still not free of those tractor pods. Finish them off quickly, and let's see what we're up against with these incoming ships."

”Yes, sir”, was all that Celeste could muster.  Her energy seemed to be sapped from her.  She blinked rapidly, trying to keep the tears from clouding her vision.  She quickly transferred power from the warp engines to the tractor beams, increasing their reach and their power.  She pulled two more asteroids towards their target and sent them sailing.  Then she quickly transferred the power back.  On her screen, the two last blips winked out, destroyed.

In a small voice, she informed the Captain.  “All nearby turrets are destroyed sir.  We are free.”

"Damage Report."

"Shields are down. That last power drain took our transporters offline. We've lost power in four sections on decks three and four. Repair teams are looking to see what the damage was to the shield emitters to see if we can get them back online. Who knows what else was damaged, until we can do a full assessment"

"Focus on the transporters first. We need to see if we can get our away team back." James said as the tactical console beeped again.

”Targets coming into view now, sir.”

"On screen; let's see them.  Can we get off a distress signal to the nearest starbase or any ships in the area?"

"I'll try, Captain, we're being hailed by the lead vessel."

"This is Captain James Takahashi of the Federation star ship, Incursion. You and your colleagues have committed several serious offenses in Federation space. Such as, capturing Starfleet officers and Federation citizens, violation of Federation-Romulan treaty statutes, theft of Federation property, attacking a Federation starship..."

The Reman commander gave a loud hissing sound, interrupting the Captain as the universal translator turned the noises into Federation-standard language.  "I am Sub-Commander Naral. Starfleet Captain, let me tell you something of value to your crew's survival. The Neutral Zone is dead! Prepare to be boarded. We will be using your ship as parts to bolster our cause. You have no other options." The main viewer shut off almost immediately as the three Scout vessels began to maneuver around Incursion.

"Captain, they're are powering weapons!"

"Remember, when I told you not to fire at anything else, until I gave the order? I'm giving the order. Release the tractor beam on the Harlem's Folly and open fire on these bastards..."

"Evasive maneuvers. Pattern Sierra. Remember our shields are down, so keep us moving!", the Captain said with a frown. More than anything, he wanted to try and rescue the away team on the transport. But with three Reman vessels between him and accomplishing that task, he had to prioritize the survival of his crew first. Incursion broke away from the transport, and turned to face her attackers.

“Yes sir.”  This time it was with a little more enthusiasm.  Celeste looked at the targets that were moving in toward the Incursion.  To her it looked like the smaller ships were there to corral their victim toward the larger ship.  Celeste remembered one of her training classes at the Academy.  The Instructor took the class to the shooting range.  Instead of weapons, they were given pebbles.  All around the room were ships.  “Knock them down”, was all he had said.  The cadets spent the better part of 30 minutes, trying to knock down individual ships to no avail.  It was only when they combined their pebbles that they began to be successful.

Now, Celeste was actually going to use that training.  She scanned the runabouts.  They were smaller, but heavily loaded with weapons.  That kind of output had to come from somewhere, and Celeste was betting it was the shields.  “Time to taste the fury”, Celeste said as the Incursion began to maneuver.  She targeted the portmost runabout and fired at it.  Pulse cannon and a spread of torpedoes lanced out from the Incursion along with the forward phaser array.  The phaser array it first, followed immediately by the cannon fire.  The runabout’s shields turned opaque for a moment and flickered, signs that the ship was having trouble taking incoming fire.  Before they could do anything about it though, 6 torpedoes slammed into the weakened shields.  The first 2 bore the brunt of the shield, dropping it briefly.  Before they could get them back up, the next 4 slammed into the runabout.  The result was a huge fireballs as the racks of torpedoes below the runabout exploded, ripping the ship in half.  The fireball consumed the ship and within a 2 seconds, it was atomized.

“Runabout 1 is destroyed.”

As they passed the second runabout, Celeste was able to use the aft torpedo launchers and phaser array to target it.  The results of the fire spilled across the her screen.  “Runabout 2’s shields are down to 62%, sir.”  She was about to target the larger ship, but the flight control officer dove them down and around the Folly, using it as a shield from the larger ship.  It was still clear to Celeste that they were trying to capture the Incursion.  She wondered at what point they would just try to destroy her.

On her screen the scout ship had moved to intercept them at the top of the Folly, while the Runabout, moving more sluggishly, was coming around the engines of the freighter along the centerline.

“Helm, fire starboard lateral thrusters… keep us at the centerline of the Folly.”  If it worked, the thrusters would keep the Incursion from coming over the top of the Folly and leave them aiming back towards the already damaged runabout.

-helm, captain, others-
Celeste Day
Celeste Day
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:48 pm

Incursion maneuvered gracefully in the darkness, as disruptor fire and torpedo fire hailed down on her. Her helmsman bit his lip in frustration, while his fingers flew over the controls, doing his best to keep the ship from being struck by weapons fire. With the ship's shields having being drained by the tractor pods that had baited them in this position, a weapons strike would cause a lot more damage.

Despite the dire situation, James actually felt more comfortable with the ship in battle than he did solving a mystery. Although his eyes were broader, and his voice raised from shouting orders between the officers, his heart-rate was strangely lower.  His career was highly decorated as a combat officer through the Dominion War and engagements with the Cardassians  in the decade prior.  The resolutions in combat had always an easy situation for James to understand.

"Get them. Don't get got yourself."

The ship shuddered hard, as disruptor fire from the lead scout ship had caught Incursion in an awkward position. With the tiny runabout keeping the Defiant class vessel maneuvering, the scout ship could take potshots at them. In a straight up fight, Incursion would be able to wipe them both out with a hail of quantum torpedoes fire, but they were still in the back foot.

“Helm, fire starboard lateral thrusters… keep us at the centerline of the Folly.”  - James heard Ensign Day's command to the helm. The ship rolled along the centerline, using the transport as a physical shield. It was a gutsy suggestion. If their attackers cared about their compatriots on the stolen vessel, they wouldn't fire onto them immediately. If not, there was a good chance that the transport would be destroyed under a barrage of fire.

Incursion's luck held out as the runabout attempted to readjust itself to spare a shot at the transport. However, this gave the starship an opening. James' voice carried out almost as fast as Ensign's Day's fingers could move on the weapons controls as he shouted.  "Fire!" A volley of quantum torpedoes and pulse cannon fire slammed into the damaged runabout, destroying it within seconds. Another small cheer came out from the bridge crew as they rotated to face the remaining scout ship.  The stolen Romulan vessel, clearly not favoring their odds immediately reversed course and warped deeper into the Neutral Zone, as Incursion spat pulse cannon fire into empty space.

"Are we tracking them?", James shouted as he stood from his command chair. More than anything, James wanted to warp after them. To finish the fight that they started. However, he had a much larger emergency that took priority. An affirmative from Operations that they had the ship momentarily on long range scanners was enough for James. "Do we have transporters?", the Captain asked hopefully, slamming his hand against the backrest of his chair as he was told that they were still offline.

Captain Takahashi moved to turn and look at Ensign Day. She had performed admirably in the brief fire-fight, and although they still would need to talk about her premature actions, he had another job that he knew could accomplish first. His gaze was stern, because he needed her to focus on his next orders.

"Ensign Day, I want you to take a shuttle with another armed away team over to the Folly. Beam over, or find a docking ring. Whichever is safer. Subdue the Reman guards that are there. You have authorization to use Type-III phaser rifles. Stun them, and bring them back to Incursion for questioning", James said briefly to let Ensign Day to fill in the gaps herself. As the young Ensign quickly moved from her station, the Captain bit his lip again speaking up once more before she reached the turbolift.

"And Ensign? If they don't want to be stunned, stop them. Get our people back."

(Tag Ensign Day)

OOC: Sorry that it's been so long since my last post. This week has just been super busy!

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Day Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:23 pm

"Ensign Day, I want you to take a shuttle with another armed away team over to the Folly. Beam over, or find a docking ring. Whichever is safer. Subdue the Reman guards that are there. You have authorization to use Type-III phaser rifles. Stun them, and bring them back to Incursion for questioning"

Celeste felt a little bit of a lump in her throat.  While she had been through simulations, this was really the first time she would be facing an enemy that could kill her.  “Y-yes, sir, Captain.  On my way.”  Celeste headed for the turbolift.  She hated how her voice had stuck in her throat when she had answered the Captain.

"And Ensign? If they don't want to be stunned, stop them. Get our people back."

”Yes, sir!” she said with a little more force to her voice.  Those people were counting on her.  It is just like the sims, it is just like the sims, she thought to herself as she headed for the transporter room.  “Security Team Charlie, meet me in the hangar, heavy load.”

Heavy Load.  That meant no science team members, just security and a combat medic.  It also meant Type III Phaser rifles along with hand held phasers.   Too bad we don’t have personal shields, she thought.

Moments later, she entered the hangar and Charlie Squad was assembled.  She could have taken, should have taken Bravo Squad, but they were more meant for typical missions.  Charlie Squad was a little more “grizzled” in Celeste’s opinion.  Looking around, she also saw that she was the ranking officer among the group.

“Load up in  Tyberius.  We’ll take it over to the freighter.  This will be a quick smash and grab.  Our initial scans showed 8 Remans on board, but again, we could expect more.  Stun everything that moves that isn’t from our ship.  If we can grab one or two, do so.  If we can’t, kill them all.  We are going to bring our comrades and boss home.”

They entered the shuttle and the pilot lifted it off the ground and proceeded out of the small hangar of the Incursion.  Without waiting it made a straight line route for the freighter.  Celeste continued the briefing.  “The last readout showed them to be in the aft, where we think they had a small makeshift brig.  We will begin there and proceed to the bridge until we find them.  Now the shuttle here can only beam back 3 at a time, so there may be a delay in getting the entire team out.  Wounded first, we’ll tag the dead and then the rest.  No one gets left behind.”

As the team nodded, Celeste realized that these pep talks really helped.  She shut her mouth so they wouldn’t see her bottom lip began to quiver as the shuttle approached the freighter.
Celeste Day
Celeste Day
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Day Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:49 am

== Harlem’s Folly ==
== Rear docking bay ==

Celeste didn’t want to be on the ship any longer than she had too, so she opted for the aft docking bay, which, once she saw it , was really only a large cargo hold that could fit a runabout… barely. She tried not to wince as the pilot brought in the runabout. The pilot looked up at her and smiled. “Make it fit like a glove, Ensign.”

Celeste nodded. “If you find yourself under attack, back out and then use transporters to retrieve us. I’ll activate the markers as we tag our away crew and you can begin beaming back as soon as they are activated.” The co-pilot and sensors/weapons officers nodded and Celeste left the cabin to get to the back. There, her team was ready to go. She grabbed her weapon and made her way to the ramp. “There is damage that is cutting off the bridge from our location. We would have to work to the other side of the ship to get past it. If our away team made it past that mark, then it becomes more difficult. If they are still at the rear of the ship, then we have ourselves a narrow chokepoint. Objectives are to retrieve the friendlies and neutralize the enemy. If we can stun a few for question, great, otherwise, frag the entire bunch.” She received affirmations from her team and they exited the runabout.

Taking cover by the nacelles, they moved up in three person teams, leap frogging the cargo bay, checking for surroundings. While they were security officers, they were still competent and had training that most marines get. Plus most of them had been in a fight or two. It took several moments to get to the door and another minute to get it open. Celeste scanned the hallway with her eyes, and her tricorder. “We seem to be clear, but I want the teams to spread out. No closer than 20 feet. I don’t want an ambush to kill us all. Team 1 goes first. Head out.” With that, she led Team 1 into the corridor and off to the left. The last known signal that they had grabbed showed their away team to be on the same deck, but on the far left side of the ship. As they moved, she continually scanned for them and for any concentration in tachyons that would indicate cloaked personnel.

[tag survivors of the away team – I’m coming for you boss]

Celeste Day
Celeste Day
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:20 pm

*Onboard the starboard side of the Harlem’s Folly*

For such as small transport, the corridors of the Harlem's Folly would seem like a labyrinth to the Incursion boarding crews.  Without interior lighting, the darkness made the narrow hallways seem more cramped and challenging for the assault teams to move easily with the proper cover. The purification systems were clearly offline as the staunch smell of coolant flooded the air, attempting to gag the team members. Silence ticked by the following few minutes, as the Starfleet teams made their way deeper into the bowels of the transport.  The marines would tap teach other on the shoulders, using basic morse code to communicate as they made moved forward, in order to leave communication to the bare minimum. Only the beeping and pings of tricorders would alert their progress. The radiation leaks were causing havoc on the Federation scanners, making it harder to find out what challenges were ahead of them.

Suddenly, green bolts of disruptor fire spat out from the darkness towards the Starfleet boarding party. One of the officers screamed in pain as one of the bolts struck him in the chest, and sent him sprawling to the deck. The Starfleet marines returned defensive phaser fire, blasts striking the deckplates and walls in the darkness ahead of them. Occasional flashes of phaser fire would highlight the scaled faces of their Reman attackers, who shrieked as they returned fire.

The Starfleet officers were pinned down for several seconds of fire. However, as quickly as the attack began, it halted, leaving the Starfleet marines in an eerie silence once again.

(Tag Celeste Day)

*On the port side of the Harlem’s Folly*

Commander Thompson and Ensign Sha'reena slowly crawled their way down the decks, both officers running their hands along the walls to guide them through the darkness. Thompson was doing it, because he was injured and could bearly stand. Sha'reena was doing it because she was effectively blind.

To be honest, Chad had no idea where they were going. He was just hoping that with the power outage that the internal sensors were offline, so that the two of them could find some tools that they could use as weapons, and perhaps an escape pod or something to escape the ship. Chad kept checked back with Sha'reena to make sure that she was staying behind him, and also doing alright. The cold metal of the corridor walls was the only chilling comfort that they had to rely on. As long as they could feel it, they were still alive.  

The two of them were running off of borrowed time. Any able bodied Reman would be able to catch up to them quickly, and re-capture them or worse if they were found. The sudden sound of weapons fire could be heard echoing off the walls, sending a chill through Chad’s spine. Looking around in panic, he wasn’t sure if the fire was happening ahead of them or behind them.

All he could hope were that the battle was between an Incursion away team coming to rescue them.

(Tag Celeste Day)

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Day Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:25 pm

*Onboard the starboard side of the Harlem’s Folly*

For such as small transport, the corridors of the Harlem's Folly would seem like a labyrinth to the Incursion boarding crews. Without interior lighting, the darkness made the narrow hallways seem more cramped and challenging for the assault teams to move easily with the proper cover. The purification systems were clearly offline as the staunch smell of coolant flooded the air, attempting to gag the team members. Silence ticked by the following few minutes, as the Starfleet teams made their way deeper into the bowels of the transport. The marines would tap teach other on the shoulders, using basic morse code to communicate as they made moved forward, in order to leave communication to the bare minimum. Only the beeping and pings of tricorders would alert their progress. The radiation leaks were causing havoc on the Federation scanners, making it harder to find out what challenges were ahead of them.

Suddenly, green bolts of disruptor fire spat out from the darkness towards the Starfleet boarding party. One of the officers screamed in pain as one of the bolts struck him in the chest, and sent him sprawling to the deck. The Starfleet marines returned defensive phaser fire, blasts striking the deckplates and walls in the darkness ahead of them. Occasional flashes of phaser fire would highlight the scaled faces of their Reman attackers, who shrieked as they returned fire.

The Starfleet officers were pinned down for several seconds of fire. However, as quickly as the attack began, it halted, leaving the Starfleet marines in an eerie silence once again.

Celeste was left shaken at first. She had just seen one of her own officers take a phaser blast to the chest. When the attack stopped, she ran to the down security officer and felt his pulse. It was faint and there was a cauterized wound in his lower abdomen. She tapped his badge, sending him back to the shuttle. She hoped that the crew of the shuttle would be able to help him. Dead or alive, she wasn’t going to leave anyone behind. At least there will be a body to present to the relatives.

Someone grabbed her shoulder, shaking it. She looked up and saw that it was Collins. “Ma’am, we need to move.”

Celeste looked around, they had just passed Engineering and were headed toward the opposite side of the ship. they had just passed Engineering, she thought. “Head back to Engineering. I want the rest of the squad to hold positions at the doors behind good cover. I want overlapping arcs of fire and no one left unprotected.” Her squad retreated back to Engineering and the rest of the squad, minus Celeste and Collins, took up position to repel any attack. Knowing that the Remans could cloak, they erected a temporary forcefield with a portable generator that they had brought. It wouldn’t hold out against a concerted assault, but it would give them adequate warning and some protection.

Plus it ran off its own power.

“You have some Engineering Training, right?” It was a lame joke. Collins was the technical specialist on the team. He gave her a look to suggest as much. In spite of the situation, she grinned. “Okay, so here is the plan.” And she explained it to him. At first he just looked at her and then he nodded. “I don’t know where you come up with those things, but I like it. Let’s get started.”

Collins went to the master control and began to scan the console. The ship, while being used by the Remans, had originally been used by Humans. That mean that most of the codes and text were in basic. It only took a few minutes for Collins to find what he was looking for, but to Celeste it seemed like an eternity.

“Finally, Collins looked over at her. “It’s ready.” “Do it”, she said, and Collins pressed the button.

*On the port side of the Harlem’s Folly*

Commander Thompson and Ensign Sha'reena slowly crawled their way down the decks, both officers running their hands along the walls to guide them through the darkness. Thompson was doing it, because he was injured and could bearly stand. Sha'reena was doing it because she was effectively blind.

To be honest, Chad had no idea where they were going. He was just hoping that with the power outage that the internal sensors were offline, so that the two of them could find some tools that they could use as weapons, and perhaps an escape pod or something to escape the ship. Chad kept checked back with Sha'reena to make sure that she was staying behind him, and also doing alright. The cold metal of the corridor walls was the only chilling comfort that they had to rely on. As long as they could feel it, they were still alive.

The two of them were running off of borrowed time. Any able bodied Reman would be able to catch up to them quickly, and re-capture them or worse if they were found. The sudden sound of weapons fire could be heard echoing off the walls, sending a chill through Chad’s spine. Looking around in panic, he wasn’t sure if the fire was happening ahead of them or behind them.

All he could hope were that the battle was between an Incursion away team coming to rescue them.

There were several soft thuds that were felt across the ship and then all the power went out. Not just the lights, but the life supports, shields, weapons, everything, shut down. The ship grew very quiet and still, like a tomb, which is what it would be in about 10 minutes.

USS Incursion

“Sir”, called out the tactical officer who had taken the place of Celeste when she had left the bridge. “The Folly just jettisoned its warp core and power cores, sir. The entire ship is dark. I’m not reading any power, no lifesupport, no shields, no weapons… only a faint power from the Engineering sir.

-tag Takahashi-

Celeste smiled as the entire ship went dark. Her plan was to have Collins jettison the Warp Core and any and all power cells that they could. Now the ship would be a floating tomb within 10 minutes. Air would actually last longer, but the cold of space was already invading the damaged ship.

Not that they would be there. “Shuttle now!”

With the power now gone from the ship, there was nothing to mask the lifesigns aboard the Folly. to the crew of the runabout, they stood out like beacons on the night.

“Energizing now, ma’am.”

First to go were Sha’reena and Thompson. They were engulfed in the familiar blue haze of transporter beams and then immediately, they were on the runabout. Two of the crew immediately checked their condition as they moved them deeper into the shuttle. An injured security officer was on a cot, being treated by another crewmember.

“Here comes Lt. Dresden”, called back the copilot and an unconscious and wounded Security Chief appeared. “Time to pick up the Away Team and then if any of those scum are left, we’ll grab a few of them.”

The runabout maneuvered around to the location of the Away Team.

“Ensign Day, we are about to beam you aboard, but we read the Romulans are converging on your location. You may have to hold out for a bit before I can get to all of you.”

Celeste didn’t have a chance to answer; the temporary forcefield was already suffering from an attack.

-tag remans-

Celeste Day
Celeste Day
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Day Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:42 am

*Onboard the Harlem’s Folly

Celeste readied herself, shouldering her rifle and aimed down the sights. It would only be a few minutes for the force field to fall… and a few minutes for them to pick up the rest of her team. It was a horse race to the end.

The field fluctuated and through it, Celeste could see the Remans firing, concentrating their fire on the same area of the field, trying to weaken it. Stray blasts began to make their way through. This is it she thought, trying to hunker down behind a console. Suddenly, azure light enveloped M’hiss and Daniels, the two closest security members to the door. A second later, they were gone, transported to the safety of the runabout. “Being out you in just a minute, ma’am”.

That only left her and Collins. On the next transport, they would be gone too. With a shriek of rage, the Remans attacked, running at the forcefield, firing. By now, it was being overwhelmed and by the time they reached it, the generator has sparked and died out. As soon as it began to shimmer, Celeste and Collins opened fire, blazing away at the doorway. The lead two Reman dropped with cauterized wounds to their chests and face, but the rest just pushed their way past. Celeste felt the air burn beside her head as a disruptor blast came a bit too close for her liking. “Come on, you’re worse than the Romulans that you serve!” she shouted at them. Collins was shaking his head, but still firing.

One of the Remans tried to fire, but his weapon jammed. Throwing it away, he pulled out a dagger and charged Celeste’s position. When he was about three meters away, azure light surrounded Collins and Celeste. As she began to dematerialize, the Reman lunged at her and she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder.

Seconds later, she was blinded by light and her head rammed into the wall and that was all she remembered. What she didn’t see was Collins coldcocking the Reman in the mouth with the butt of his gun.

“We got them all Captain… and an extra that I’m sure you would love to talk to”, the pilot informed the bridge as he banked away from the Folly and set course back to the Incursion. “Recommend we blow that trash up so it can’t be used again.”

[tag bridge]
Celeste Day
Celeste Day
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:15 pm

*On Incursion's bridge*
It had been a few moments since Ensign Day's combat team had made their way over to the captured Federation transport. Yet it had felt like hours had passed since the last communication. The bridge crew had been reporting damage reports between departments, trying to keep their voices quiet in case an important message from the away team came through.  

James hated being blinded in situations like this, the radiation damage from the Folly's engines had completely blocked the internal scanners from tracking the away team's progress. The Captain nervously gripped the armrests of his command chair as his eyes stayed focused on the main viewer.

"Time?" James asked to the NPC Operations officer.

"Four minutes and twenty two seconds since they boarded the transport, Captain." was the reply. No one on the bridge crew knew how long they should wait until the Incursion would have intervene. For all Captain Takahashi knew, the away team had been killed the moment they boarded the transport. A slight weight in the pit of his stomach kept him from voicing those concerns. However before he could say anything else, a loud ping came from the ship's tactical console.

“Sir”, called out the tactical officer who had taken the place of Celeste when she had left the bridge. “The Folly just jettisoned its warp core and power cores, sir. The entire ship is dark. I’m not reading any power. No life-support, no shields, no weapons. Only a faint power signature from the Engineering section, sir."

"Was the jettison automated, or manually activated?"
James asked reflexively, placing his hand on his head as soon as he realized the folly of his question. Of course there wouldn't be away to tell that, with the two ships being connected in some way. However James' heart actually buoyed slightly, despite the grim news. He could take that as some news that Celete's team was making some progress. He wouldn't assume that the Remans would have cut off life-support to thier "own" vessel intentionally.

"No way to tell on the ejection, Captain." the tactical officer confirmed James' thoughts. "However, with the power systems offline, we're able to get a better view inside of the transport with our internal scanners. There are definitely seven or eight lifesigns onboard the transport. We can most likely count some of those as the away team."

"Can we get a lock on them with transporters, yet?" James asked impatiently.

"Not yet, sir. The residual radiation is still making it challenging for us to get solid pattern locks on anything." the tactical officer replied, as James slammed his fist on the armrest. They were burning time staying here, as the ships that had attacked them were fleeing farther and farther out of range. However, it was crucial for Incursion to recover her people before they did anything else.

"Captain, I'm detecting movement on the runabout. They're detaching from the transport", the NPC tactical officer reported as he read a text-only communication from their support vessel. "They're saying that they have a stronger transporter lock of the away team, as the radiation dissipates. They're beaming the team back now."

A few more tense moments passed, as he saw the runabout changing course, and heading back towards Incursion. The entire bridge crew breathed a sigh of relief as a the voice of the runabout's pilot crackled over the ship's communications array.

“We got them all Captain… and an extra that I’m sure you would love to talk to”, the pilot informed the bridge as he banked away from the Folly and set course back to the Incursion. “Recommend we blow that trash up, so it can’t be used again.”

"Send a medical team down to Shuttlebay 1, just in case." James ordered as he looked at the drifting Federation transport. Even thought it looked like the derelict transporter was harmless in it's powered down state, ships could be rebuilt. The fewer vessels that the pirates had to set traps like this one, the safer the Zone would become.

"Can't argue with the logic. Tactical, lock onto that transport with quantum torpedoes and fire when our runabout is safely aboard." James ordered as the tiny Federation shuttle peeled from sight on the main viewscreen. Two azure torpedoes launched from Incursion's bays, slamming into the side of the Harlem's Folly and reducing it to particle dust within seconds. The bridge crew held a stern silence as they waited for their next set of orders.

"Helm, put us on a pursuit course of that Romulan scout-ship that escaped. Warp 2." the captain said as he stood from his command chair, and began to held for the turbolift. He knew that it was partly a fruitless action. If the scout-ship commander was any good, he would have cloaked his vessel and changed course several times, so that Incursion wouldn't be able to pursue him. However, it wasn't safe for the damaged starship to stay in one place, and it would keep the bridge crew's attention on an objective until they had more information.

"Tactical, you have the bridge. I'm going to Shuttlebay 1.", the Captain said as he made his way into the turbolift.

James walked through the large entry doors to the shuttlebay, a few moments later. A medical team had already arrived and where tending to Commander Thompson and Ensign Sha'reena. His second officer looked a little worse for wear, while Ensign Sha'renna seemed to be doing a vision test with one of the medics. James made his way over to the two rescued officers, standing behind the medic to not interrupt their work.

"It's good to have you both back." the Captain said simply as both officers nodded in response. Sha'reena seemed to be looking more in his general direction rather than specifically at him. The medic tending to him took a moment to explain that her vision had been temporarily impaired due to a blow to the head that she suffered during an altercation with a Reman on the bridge of the Folly. James nodded slightly and recommended that Sha'reena be placed on medical leave until her vision had returned. He could go and debrief with both of them later.

Making his way closer to the shuttle, he saw Ensign Day being tended too by another NPC medic. She had a deep gash in her shoulder, but the medic was doing a fine job to repair the injury. When the two made eye contact, he saw Celeste trying to move to attention. James quickly dismissed need for official gestures as he knelt over by his tactical officer, and gave her affirming nod.

"That was damned good work, Ensign. Damned good." the Captain said as he looked over to her wound. "Are you going to be alright?", he asked more out of rhetorical concern than anything else. "You said that your brought someone back with you. Where is he?" James asked, as he looked around the hanger bay

(Tag Celeste)

The Captain nodded as he stood up and began to head into the runabout. Intelligently, Celeste's team had thrown the Reman into the ship's tiny brig area, confined with a forcefield. He lay slumped in the corner, still stunned from the blow to the head that he had received. When James arrived bit his lip as he looked at their captive. The introduction of the Reman's raised so many questions. He needed this one awake, so he could start getting some answers.

(Tag Celeste)

OOC: I am so sorry for the long absense. RL was just crazy recently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatter3127 Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:16 pm

"Who the hell tried to put a bulk head through my head?" A pale Lt. Commander Mitchell said chirpily as he could manage as he walked onto the bridge deck, attempting his usual swagger across the deck to the command chair, and very glad that the duty bridge crew were far to engaged in the chase for the reman scout ship to be too aware of anything at all. "Tactical I want as many scans of that thing as you can get before we loose her. I wanna know every EM fluctuation, I wanna know the size of the head of every bolt. Also, ops, get a type 6 ready, quick as you can. I have an idea that might just about work..."
Hatter3127
Hatter3127
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Day Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:23 pm

"That was damned good work, Ensign. Damned good." the Captain said as he looked over to her wound. "Are you going to be alright?", he asked more out of rhetorical concern than anything else. "You said that your brought someone back with you. Where is he?" James asked, as he looked around the hanger bay

Celeste winced as she tried to sit up; and then thought better about it. Her shoulder hurt like hell and even with the pain killer, Celeste knew it was going to be sore like a muther tomorrow. “Some Reman piece of sh*t”, she spouted. “sorry, sir. I mean, the prisoner is the Reman who stabbed me. He’s still in the runabout. “

The Captain nodded as he stood up and began to head into the runabout. Intelligently, Celeste's team had thrown the Reman into the ship's tiny brig area, confined with a forcefield. He lay slumped in the corner, still stunned from the blow to the head that he had received. When James arrived bit his lip as he looked at their captive. The introduction of the Reman's raised so many questions. He needed this one awake, so he could start getting some answers.

”What is it you want, HU-Man?” responded the Reman, his voice dripping with hatred. “You come here to gloat that such a tiny woman captured me, or to interrogate me? Let me out of this cell and I’ll tell you what you want as I rip your eyes out of your skull and break your neck like a lame beast.”

[tag cappy]

Celeste Day
Celeste Day
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 03, 2014 10:37 pm

James took a slow deep breath as their Reman prisoner threatened him. The security guards took a sideways glance at the Captain, as they wondered how he was going to reply. Several silent moments as the locked eyes in an intense glare. After a moment, James let out a sigh as his shoulders slumped slightly. He pulled up a chair from the corner of the room and sat himself on it while he bent forward, resting his elbows on his knees.

"Now, see you have a problem here. Actually, several of them. First, you're locked in there, so I get decided what happens to you. Next, you've committed serious crimes against the Federation,and Romulan Empire. I know that both governments will want to have a piece of you. Finally, and to me the most important, I want you off my ship as soon as possible. So I'm planning on handing you over to the Romulans. Honestly, only because they are closer to us right now.", he said simply as he shook his head before continuing.

"The Romulans are not going to want to negotiate with you, or really care how much information you give them. They're just going to torture you until they feel satisfied, execute you, and then forget that you were ever there as they go down to hunt every single Reman they can find as revenge for this incident."
, he said flatly

The Reman tried to carry a stern look towards Captain Takahashi. However, it started to soften as he began to understand the significance of his predicament. Romulans despised Remans more than even the Vulcan, so there was true to the Starfleet captain's words. A slight smirk rose on James' face, as he knew that he held the Reman over an intersteller barrel.

"Now that doesn't have to happen. At least not right away. I can turn you into a Federation penitentiary. They'll interrogate you, but they won't execute you. Unless the Romulans request your return, you'll probably rot for the rest of your life in a holding cell."

"So, we can handle this in one of two ways. You can tell me why you and your friends are stealing Federation property, using them to potentially start an interstellar conflict, and I'll turn you into Federation custody. Or we can sit here for a few more minutes making veiled threats, and I can let the Romulans have you.

Either way, I don't really care what happens, because you're going to be off my ship within twenty-four hours. I will assure you of that."
, James said as he slowly stood up from his chair and began to exit the runabout.

James bearly got two steps towards the door, before the Reman made a defeated growl as he kicked the tiny bench inside of his cell. The next words hissed out as he failed to make eye contact with the Captain. "Ever since the fall of Shinzon, our people are working without a leader. We had been in hiding from the Romulans, as they were already executing our people as revenge for attempting to overthrow them. We needed to increase our strength. When our leaders heard that the Orion Syndicate was willing to partner with them, we knew that we had found the ally that we needed to become strong again. We hold up our end, and they provide the weapons and ships we need to increase our power."

Captain Takahashi turned around and learned forward, his face showing more concern than he had the entire conversation. "The Orion Syndicate? What are they planning?"

The Reman scoffed as he now had his own smirk towards the Captain. "You think that they would tell us what they were planning? You think that we care? As long as we have power to do what we want, it's of no concern to us."

James basically spun around on his heel, and quickly walked out of the runabout brig. Before he got to the door, he turned to Ensign Day and said. "Keep talking to him, and see what else you can find. I want a report of your away mission in thirty minutes..." he said briefly as he headed toward the control panel in the shuttlebay. Punching the control panel with his thumb, he contacted the bridge and contacted his executive officer.

=/\= Pete, it's James. We've got a problem. Send a subspace message to Starbase 12, and let them know about our prisoner, and then you and I need to meet in the ready room and speak. I'm heading to the bridge now. =./\=

(Tag all)

Back to top Go down

Post  Celeste Day Mon May 05, 2014 9:51 am

"Keep talking to him, and see what else you can find. I want a report of your away mission in thirty minutes.”

”Copy that, sir”, responded Celeste.  She moved to take the chair that James had vacated and moved it closer to the temporary holding cell in the runabout.  Her shoulder still ached a bit and was sore from the stab wound.  Still, Celeste tried not to show it.  She sat down as casually as she could and took out a knife.  It was Reman… the one she had been stabbed with.

Episode 1: "Getting to know you" (THREAD CLOSED) - Page 3 Jackal1

“Elegant Weapon, if I do say so”, she said holding it up.  Her blood was still on the tip of it.  So lets talk.”

Celeste leaned back and watched the Reman.  “I actually have a third option that the Captain didn’t mention.  Let me tell you about it and then I’ll ask my questions.  You see the third option is that you escape with your life.  Somehow, you overcome little ole me and make it to an escape pod.  One of your Reman brothers, which I assume there are some still hidden in the asteroid field.  You are the only one to survive the attack and your brothers take you back… a hero.”

Celeste sat up and her smile turned cold.  “However, we will already have released an ‘intercepted transmission’ to both the Romulans and the Federation saying we have been able to turn a Reman into an informant.  Within the transmission, there are images of you handing over information to us, telling us everything you know.  Heck, I’ll even include a picture of us sharing a drink and laughing. “

“What do you think your Reman brothers will do to you at that point? The only survivor of the Folly was actually the mole that sold them out.”

The Reman shook his head.  “There is no way they would believe you.  They would see it in my face, that I wasn’t a part of it.”

Celeste laughed.  “One thing I’m surprised you don’t know from your Shinzon, is how detailed a holodeck projection can be.  You would watch it and question if it really didn’t happen.  As lucky as we are, we were able to scan you while you are out.”

The Reman snarled and threw himself against the forcefield.  It shimmered and went opaque for a second and then Celeste could see the Reman picking himself off the floor.  She was surprised that she didn’t jump back.  At least now they both knew how that option would end.

“Like I told your boss, HUMAN, I know nothing about what the Orion’s plans are… and I don’t care either.”

“Well then let’s talk about what you do know.  What happened to the crew of the Folly and where are the other ships that responded.   Where were you taking the salvage that you took?”

The Reman paced back and forth, like and caged animal.  Celeste kept an amused eye on him while playing with his knife.  Then the Reman began to talk.

[Twenty Minutes Later]

Celeste was back in her cramped quarters.  They reminded her of the cell that the Reman was in, but at least Celeste could leave and walk around if she needed to.  She actually was given the rest of the day off-duty per Doctor’s orders for her shoulder, but she wanted to finish her report to the Captain.  She was still in her bloodied uniform.

“So even though he was the leader of this squad of Remans, Va’Kesh really didn’t know much beyond his realm of knowledge.  It seems the Orions are working much like a terrorist cell with the Remans, only giving certain people the information they need and keeping them away from harm.  He did, however, not trust the Orions completely and was able to put a transmitter in one of the cargo loads that they took.  It seems to have led to a small out of date listening posts that the Romulans had used to keep tabs on the Federation.  That station fell out of use before the Dominion War and with the destruction of the Romulan Homeworld, it is possible that its existence was forgotten.  The Remans have been using it as their base of operations to attack shipping in this area.  The crew of the Harkem’s Folly is dead though, as well as the other ships that responded.  The Orions and Remans are only keeping prisoners that are worth latinum.”

Celeste ended her report and signed off of her console.  Unzipping her jacket, she gingerly removed it, wincing at her shoulder.  “This shower is going to be a bitch.”  She crossed the small room to her bathroom and started up the shower.  Soon it was pouring steam out into her quarters.  Removing the rest of her clothes, she stepped into the shower.  When the hot water hit her shoulder, she bit back a curse.  Then she closed her eyes, letting the water wash away her soreness and sweat.
Celeste Day
Celeste Day
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatter3127 Sun May 18, 2014 9:17 am

Lt. Cmd Mitchell watch as the ship on screen began to pull away. "What's the status on my probe?"
"It's coming sir!"
"Come on, come on, come on, come on." Pete muttered, feeling him self sitting forward in the chair, becoming impatient as the seconds ticked by.
"Damn it." Mitchell exclaimed as the ship on the view screen cloaked.
=/\= Pete, it's James. We've got a problem. Send a subspace message to Starbase 12, and let them know about our prisoner, and then you and I need to meet in the ready room and speak. I'm heading to the bridge now. =./\=
=^=I'm on it Jim. See you when you get up here.=^=
"Cancel that probe, and open a channel to starbase 12."
Pete sat back and slumped into the chair before shouting "Frick!" Several of the bridge crew turned to look at the Lt. Cmd, some a little shocked. "Don't worry about it guys. We'll get it next time...
Hatter3127
Hatter3127
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Hey there all,
We'll be starting up a new sim shortly, so this thread this CLOSED.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3