Star Trek : Resurgence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DISCUSSION -Episode 4: Fidelis Servorum

+3
Ramsey
Clarissa Loki
Admiralwood
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DISCUSSION -Episode 4: Fidelis Servorum - Page 2 Empty Re: DISCUSSION -Episode 4: Fidelis Servorum

Post  Admiralwood Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:39 pm

All righty. The current Episode is wrapping up as we speak which means its time to get the logistics of this sim down pat so there's no confusion.

Because this episode has a mission with three distinct areas of operation (A sabotage job at Earth Spacedock, The Fleet action above Earth and the Landing Operation) there will be three GMs in charge of each area.

Fleet Action - this will be GM'ed by myself, who will also control the actions of Admiral Richards (Starfleet Intelligence Boss) helping us by sabotaging Earth's static defenses from the surface.

Sabotage Operation on Earth Spacedock - this will be under Dushall's GM-ship.

Landing Operation - also known as the Rescue Teams, Landing Parties...etc. This side of the operation will be GM'ed by Tybalt so blame him if he throws many many reinforcements at you :p

Mission specifics will be gone over in-sim during the Briefing - I'll also be PMing my GMs to go over any questions or radical ideas they may have.

Multiple Starship sims in action

There is a solid chance the starship Incursion may join us during the battle phase. If this occurs it will be the responsibility of the ship's CO to copy/paste all post content from their ship's POV (eg. Communications, shooting a bad guy off Incursion's back...things like that) that will affect the other ship.

These posts will be done in Bold Yellow Text so they're easy to spot. With communication messages framed by =^= symbols.

Above all, lets have a great time doing something truly astounding together!
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

DISCUSSION -Episode 4: Fidelis Servorum - Page 2 Empty Re: DISCUSSION -Episode 4: Fidelis Servorum

Post  Dushall Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:49 pm

Dushall's a go. This sim starting up could not have happened at a better time in my life. Simming has helped me in the past to calm down and get away from what life has thrown at me. Thank the Lord for Angels Dawn and the friends I have made here. I love and Appreciate all of you, and maybe Thrack as well. I dont know. Apparently he is naked on our ship and is staying that way.  Shocked affraid 
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Ziva Creed Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Hey all, just wanting to let y'all know I'm going to be loa next week, going out if town to visit my in-laws.  I plan on working on a post or two (with pen and paper...feels so weird) anyways, I can't seem to find the deck listing? And just wondering if anyone could point me in the correct location? Thanks Smile
Ziva Creed
Ziva Creed
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:21 pm

Its great to have you back with us Dushall!

Ohhh Ziva, pen and paper? That's like sooooo last century Razz

The Sovvie deck layout is now here:

https://angelsdawn.rpg-board.net/t218-sovereign-class-deck-layout#1876

Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:53 am

Em and I are doin' a jp to catch them Voth...

anyone else wantin to write a post shout?

(I was thinkin that maybe cassius/ ziva/ beth might want to catch up with each other (or thrakk)?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:51 pm

Great idea Tybalt! Looking forward to reading the post Smile
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Dushall Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:01 pm

I need to get a catch up JP together with Loki and then follow one up with Harper.
Dushall
Dushall
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Loki's LOA right now I'm afraid
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ziva Creed Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:59 pm

Im game for a jp or three :p
Ziva Creed
Ziva Creed
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:34 pm

Woot! We should have you come down to sickbay and be part of the guard detail on our Voth guests!
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ziva Creed Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:46 am

Sounds good to me Smile My inlaws have recently upgraded from dial up (yes dial up) to high speed with wifi, so I have access to web Smile woo whoo!
Ziva Creed
Ziva Creed
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Admiralwood Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:54 am

Woot! That's great news!
Admiralwood
Admiralwood
Site Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2